BUY THIS MIX WITH SALT NOW!
BUY THIS MIX WITHOUT SALT NOW!
MIX WITH PARMESAN CHEESE BEFORE USING Put in an air-tight container and store in the refrigerator. Use on salads, vegetables, baked potatoes, French bread or rolls. For chip or vegetable dip, mix 2 Tablespoons of mixture with 1 cup sour cream. Makes 3/4 cup of basic mixture.
Wash and cut 4 medium potatoes into 3/4” to 1” cubes. Put into a plastic bag. Pour in 1/4 cup of mixture, shake and put into a 9 X 13”pan that has 2 to 3 Tablespoons of vegetable oil in the bottom. Bake at 350º for an hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
SUPER SEASONING MIX BREAD DIPPER
1 teaspoon Super Seasoning after mixed with Parmesan cheese (recipe on back of package)
2 Tablespoons Olive oil
1 clove garlic, pressed
salt to taste
Mix all above ingredients and let set for 1/2 hour for flavors to blend. Dip your favorite bread.
OR TRY THESE:
• Sprinkle on tossed salads.
• Flower a tomato and stuff with cottage cheese. Sprinkle mix on top.
• Sauté zucchini and right before serving sprinkle with mixture. The cheese will melt and taste great.
• Sprinkle on baked potatoes.
• Mix with sour cream (see above for proportions). Use as a potato topper or in tuna noodle casserole.
• Butter French bread, sprinkle with mixture and put under the broiler until bubbly.